Belle Ruffle Gloves
Neo-Victorian inspired ruffled fingerless gloves.
Each glove features three buttons and a delicate bell ruffle.
This gorgeous, smoky gray superwash yarn if delightfully soft
and springy with fantastic stitch definition for those ruffles.
I’m so happy with the choice!
Belle Ruffle Gloves: FREE
Tips for this project:
• For best results, work a basic knit bind off with size 11 needle.
• Do opt for the long tail cast-on, it makes a very nice top edge.
• Use a large eye needle with a sharp point when weaving in ends. Thread the yarn tails through the purl bumps along an inside row of the same color (piercing the fibers of the knitted stitches) for one inch, then back the same way. Give the fabric a little stretch then cut yarn tails short, right next to the fabric.
• Make the hand and thumb as long as you like for custom finger coverage.
• Adjust gauge and needle size for petite or larger wrists and hands.
• Extended soaking and heavy blocking is not necessary or recommended for this project.